Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Finance jointly issued the "New Materials Industry Development Guide" (Ministry of Industry and the Federal Regulations  No. 454)
January 23, 2017, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Joint Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Finance research and preparation of the "New Materials Industry Development Guide" (Ministry of Industry and Trade Regulations  No. 454, hereinafter referred to as "Guide"). "Guide" proposed that thirteen five to further promote the supply side of the structural reform, adhere to the demand for traction and strategic guidance, to promote the first material, production and use to meet the traditional industrial transformation and upgrading, strategic emerging industry development and major technical equipment urgently The main direction, focus on building enterprises as the main body to colleges and universities and scientific research institutions as the support, the depth of integration of military and civilian, production and research with the collaborative promotion of new materials industry system, focus on breaking a number of new materials, key technology and special equipment, International competitiveness of new materials industry. "Guide" from the breakthrough in the application areas of urgent need for new materials, the layout of a number of cutting-edge new materials, strengthen the new material industry collaborative innovation system, accelerate the focus of new materials, early market cultivation, breakthrough key technology and special equipment constraints, improve the new materials industry standards System, the implementation of the Internet + new material action, cultivate the advantages of enterprises and talent team, to promote the development of new materials industry characteristics of the nine aspects of the development of key tasks. "Guide" as a thirteen five period to guide the development of new materials industry special guide, will guide the healthy development of new materials industry.
"China made 2025" 1 + X planning system all released
February 10, the Ministry of Industry said that in order to refine the implementation of "Made in China 2025", efforts to break through the bottleneck and shortcomings of the development of the manufacturing sector, to seize the future high ground of competition, the national manufacturing power group led the start of the 1 + X planning system , At present, 11 X have been released.
The next step, the national manufacturing power construction leading group will strengthen the "China made 2025" 1 + X system implementation, refine the decomposition of key tasks and responsibilities division, goal-oriented, focus on key tasks, major projects, focus on combing a number of areas Focus on work, clear time node, the implementation of supporting policies, and "China made 2025" implementation of the overall situation, the focus of the work to promote the work together.
National Energy Board issued the "National Energy Board on the release of 2017 wind power investment monitoring and early warning results notice" (National Energy to 52)
High wind volume has been dragged into the production and operation of wind power enterprises dilemma. In order to prompt the investment risk, the State Energy Bureau issued the Circular of the State Energy Administration on Releasing the Early Warning Result of Wind Power Investment in 2017 (hereinafter referred to as "Notice") on February 22, 2017, Inner Mongolia, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Ningxia, Gansu , Xinjiang (including Corps) and other provinces (autonomous regions) to become the development and construction of wind power red warning area. Other provinces are green areas.
"Notice" clearly, the red warning of the province (district) shall not approve the construction of new wind power projects, and to take effective measures to solve the problem of abandoning the wind. (Including under construction, approved and incorporated into the planning project), the dispatcher will no longer issue new projects for the red-warning provinces (autonomous regions) to build new wind power projects. Of the power generation business license.
"Notice" also said that the suspension of the construction of Xinjiang Zhundong, Turpan Baili Feng, Jiuquan second batch of wind power projects, has been put into operation or construction of the transmission channel focused on the consumption of wind power projects.
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology jointly issued three "long-term development of the automotive industry planning" (Ministry of Industry and the Ministry of 53)
April 25, 2017, the Ministry of Industry, the National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology three ministries jointly issued the "long-term development of the automotive industry planning" (referred to as "planning"). In the "planning", the lightweight is recognized as an important direction for future car development, and advanced automotive materials has become an important part of it.
According to the "plan", the future will rely on national science and technology plan to guide the automotive industry to strengthen cooperation with raw materials and other related industries, to carry out high-strength steel, aluminum alloy high vacuum die casting, semi-solid and powder metallurgy forming parts of the industrialization and batch application research, Magnesium alloy, rare earth magnesium (aluminum) alloy applications, the expansion of high-performance engineering plastic parts, composite materials applications. Encourage industry and enterprises to strengthen the high-strength lightweight body, the key assembly and precision parts, motor and electric drive systems and other key parts of the manufacturing technology research, to carry out automotive vehicle technology, key assembly and spare parts and other advanced manufacturing equipment integration Innovation and engineering applications.
Car lightweight is mainly reflected in the optimization of automotive design, alloy materials and non-metallic materials applications, followed by the weight loss of the car 10% to 15%, 30% to 40%, 45% to 55%. As the basis of the automobile industry, automotive materials and automotive safety, environmental protection, energy saving, green and other properties are closely related to Europe, the United States, Japan, the advanced automotive industry for automotive vehicle materials have in-depth research and strict requirements. China's research in the field of automotive materials started late, the foundation is also relatively weak, the industry chain cooperation is not close. Therefore, the need for automobile manufacturers and advanced technology research and development capabilities between the material parts enterprises and research institutions, a wide range of cross-industry, cross-professional depth of cooperation, vigorously develop new materials and new technologies, the implementation of material recognition system for automotive products Development and design and technological innovation to provide a steady stream of power.
Ministry of Science and Technology issued the "thirteen five materials in the field of scientific and technological innovation special plan" (National Science High  92)
April 28, 2017, the Ministry of Science and Technology officially issued the "thirteen five materials in the field of scientific and technological innovation special plan" (hereinafter referred to as "planning"). It aims to promote the development of scientific and technological innovation and industrialization in the field of materials in China, and clarify the ideas, tasks and key directions of scientific and technological innovation in the field of materials in the 13th and 5th period, and standardize and guide the development of national materials science and technology in the next five years.
During the 13th Five-Year Plan period, the material field will focus on the guiding ideology and overall goal of innovation and development, and closely integrate the major needs of economic and social development and national defense construction, focusing on the development of basic materials technology and industrial upgrading, strategic advanced electronic materials and materials Technology and support platform, advanced structure and composite materials.
In accordance with the "planning" requirements, high-performance fiber and composite materials, high-temperature alloy as the core, light high-strength materials, metal-based and ceramic-based composite materials, surface engineering, 3D printing materials as the focus, to solve the material design and structural control Major scientific issues, breakthrough structure and composite materials preparation and application of the key common technology to enhance the protection of advanced structural materials and international competitiveness.
(1) high-performance fiber and composite materials. High-performance carbon fiber, aramid fiber, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber, special glass fiber, radiation-resistant polyimide fiber, ultra-high temperature ceramic fiber, basalt fiber, new matrix resin, reinforced fabric, And other composite materials, forming and application.
(2) superalloy. Ultra-pure smelting, defect control, tissue control, complex and large-scale component preparation of key technologies, deformation and casting of high-temperature alloy multi-purpose technology, single crystal superalloy and powder metallurgy superalloy, special purpose high temperature and corrosion resistant alloy.
(3) special equipment for high-end equipment. High-end special alloy ultra-high purity smelting and fine tissue control of the key technologies, ultra-supercritical power plant equipment with special alloys, high temperature long life low cost bearing alloy, high-end die steel materials.
(4) key structural materials for marine engineering. Ultra-dense, high weather, long life structure materials, marine engineering and equipment with titanium alloy, high-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy and copper alloy, anti-corrosion high-strength concrete, anti-corrosion coatings.
(5) lightweight high-strength materials. New light-weight materials and new technologies, advanced aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, intermetallic compound, high-entropy alloy and other lightweight high-strength materials, new lightweight materials / structural integration, intelligent, flexible design And manufacturing technology.
(6) high-performance polymer material. High performance polyether ketone, polyimide, polyarylene sulfide ketone (sulfone), polycarbonate and polyphenylene sulfide materials, high temperature polylactic acid, whole bio-based polyester, amino acid polymer and other new bio-based materials, High performance synthetic rubber and so on.
(7) Material surface engineering technology. Insulation, anti-oxidation, anti-ablation, anti-fatigue and other coating materials, parts wear-resistant grinding technology, the new plasma spray - physical vapor deposition technology, the new life extension surface science and engineering technology.
(8) 3D printing materials and advanced powder metallurgy technology. High-temperature alloy, special steel, titanium alloy, light alloy, polymer materials, structural ceramics, powder metallurgy precision parts, special powder metallurgy near-end molding technology and powder gradient materials and other new powder metallurgy materials.
(9) metal and ceramic composite materials. Metal-based composite materials, silicon carbide, alumina, silicon nitride and boron nitride fibers and composites, high temperature ceramic matrix composites, low cost carbon / Pottery composite materials.
Ministry of Industry announced the "key new materials, the first batch of application demonstration guide directory (2017 edition)"
June 19, the Ministry of Industry recently announced the "key new materials, the first batch of application demonstration directory (2017 edition)", which involves advanced materials (including special rubber, engineering plastics), the key strategic materials (including high-performance fibers and composite materials ), New materials (including negative electrode materials, fuel cell membrane electrodes), membrane materials (including high pressure reverse osmosis composite membrane materials, high selectivity nanofiltration composite membrane), new materials (including molybdenum film, anti-corrosion materials, liquid metal) Materials, etc.), rare earth functional materials (including industrial flue gas rare earth and SCR rare earth vanadium-free catalyst) and so on.